Loquax Winners | April 2020

These were our top winners for April 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Cvjoint22 - IPAD Series 7 128GB
Knock on the door , NEW Ipad 7 turned up, with a years package with SKY mobile. Has anyone any idea which competition this was from, I can't trace it?...

Marymod - £250 From ITV's Lunchtime Quiz
Thank you so much jlbarker for posting and Jill for today's answer. I had a text from ITV saying "great news, you are one of the winners". Logged on and I've won the top prize ...

Rogerl - Thank You Gizabird
I've just had a congratulations LWE with a cheque for £200 for the Spot the Difference comp in Issue 9 of That's Life which gizabird posted back in February. Many thanks for posti...

Jacquikn - Product Of The Year Goodie Bag
I have won a Product of the year goodie bag from the Woman's Own daily comps. It is the biggest prize I have won this year and I was absolutely thrilled with it. It was like ...

Mamagill - Cash Wins
So this morning brought a £10 cheque from the AgeUK Lottery for hubby and a £100 cheque from That's Life. Thank you so so much to the poster, couldn't have come at a better time...

Theblundells - Sheerluxe Win
Received A Wem todat I have won a skinceuticals Brightening SKin System Set Good Luck to everyone else and keep safe...

Jackietalbot - First Bottle Of Gin For Me
Received a WEM - I have won a bottle of gin from The List. Been trying for ages to win a bottle of gin - couldn’t have come at a better time! Cheers!!!...

LaurensMum - £200 Theatre Tokens From Galaxy Enchanged Eggs
Telephone call yesterday to say I've won £200 theatre tokens from a text competition - Galaxy Enchanted Eggs. Absolutely thrilled as myself and my daughter are theatre buffs. The...

Sheena Maclellan - Won Me A Pillow!
Just had a phone call from Virgin Radio to say I've won a Premium Pillow. I'm well pleased because I really wanted to win one of those fab pillows. Thank you Jill for posting t...

Sheena Maclellan - A Hat Trick Today - Beauty Stuff For Me
Oh I do love a day when I get 3 wins in a row. Have won from Kiss the Moon on FB, some beauty products. Really pleased with this win, the products looks fab. LOVE After Dark...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!