Loquax Winners | May 2020

These were our top winners for May 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

JOANNA33 - Magic Pay Your Bills - OMG!!
JILL - you are simply amazing! I still cannot believe the phone rang and thanks to JILL I won 25,000 Before work everyday I fill in all the free to enter routes for each of ...

Janb0502 - LWE From Take A Break
came home from the supermarket today to a very rare LWE from Take a Break, i won the Big Bonanza in the April issue. i have phoned to claim and i chose the 1200 cash! what a m...

Sheena Maclellan - A Winning Phone Call On A Sunday - Wow!!!
Thought it was just a sales call but just received a phone call from Pond Planet - have won a 150 voucher to spend on their site. Fantastic. My fish and my cat Floyd will be g...

Ladygray - Big Thank You To Guy
I've been poorly and missed a couple of weeks of competitions. When I was well enough I started entering again and won the Capital FM Bumble Survey competition, kindly posted by Gu...

JILL - Much Needed Prize
Almost missed this wem on 30th April, had to accept by 8th May From Wahl, 1 of10 x Wahl Dog Super Trims Charlie's in desperate need of a good cutting. Groomers are closed, Trimm...

Lynetteslator2 - Haven Holidays
I have won a 1000 Haven Holidays voucher from Aunt Bessie's. Yippee!!! :-):lol: Thanks go to the original poster....

Jacquikn - Roomba
I have won a Roomba Robot vacuum cleaner from the Country Living daily competitions. They didn't have the model that was advertised as the prize so sent a better specification mode...

SandraDJ - Nice Email!
I have just opened this email: Thank you for entering our Audio Feedback Survey , we are pleased to inform you that you are the prize winner of 100! If you could supply us with...

Halman - Pink Lady/ Bloom & Wild
Just received a thrilled phone call from my mum to say she's received a surprise bouquet in the post, from the Pink Lady/ Bloom&Wild competition. I had nominated her for a prize as...

Rai - Lucky Spell - 3 In A Week
Wow!! After winning 60 mindful chef vouchers a week ago, at the weekend I won a Rituals giftset from mind allies on twitter, and I've just had a wem from vegetarian recipes mag sa...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Win Raffle House