Loquax Winners | June 2020

These were our top winners for June 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Madzia26 - Deliveroo £1000 Gold Card
I won £1000 gold card on twitter from Deliveroo, I am over the moon :dance::dance::dance:...

JOANNA33 - May Wins - Best Month Ever!
May 2020 wins: Ristourante Pizza Voucher – instant win, webpage £10 Postcode Lottery NOMO Easter Egg in ‘Creamy Choc’ flavour – SixtyPlus Surfers (email entry) £10 Amazon Vou...

Naomiwilliams - Ipad 128 GB Thanks Speirs2 And Beanz187
Just had an email I have won a Ipad A10 128 GB from the anchor butter bandit comp, thanks to speirs2 for posting the comp and beanz187 for the answers :ta::ta:...

Sheena Maclellan - I've Won A Shark Vacuum Cleaner.
Wow just when I thought my luck had deserted me this month, I've just had a message on FB to say that I've won a Shark handheld Vacuum Cleaner worth £180. I've always wanted a Sha...

Dbeale - Magic Radio Benson For Beds £1000 Competition
Had a telephone call this morning to say that I had won the Magic Radio Benson for Beds £1,000 competition. Was just going out when I picked up the phone so wasn't expecting that....

Scrapaddict - Gin Gin And GIN!!
Won a bottle of craft gin from nominating in the Great British food Awards. Often wondered who wins form these nominating comps so really pleased. Thanks to Tiscali for posting. ...

Ratchetrache - Second Win Of The Week And Year!
I don't usually do Instagram comps, as they usually require a tag, and the few mates I have on insta get a bit fed-up! However, I do like a bit of crockery, so entered the Portmei...

Johnnyett - Another Win
Just received a Tweet, l’ve won a Bosch coffee machine!! :dance: Can’t believe it, two wins in 24 hrs. Gonna buy a Lotto ticket tomorrow........you just never know....

LaLupa - Take A Break Win
Absolutely thrilled to win a cheque for £25. My first win in years!!!...

Johnnyett - Message On Messenger At 10pm
Got a message on Messenger last night at 10pm, someone wanted to "connect with me" so I clicked on it, and it was a chap from ShrewdPunters informing me I had won £100 cash in thei...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!