Loquax Winners | August 2020

These were our top winners for August 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Caravandreamer - Heart Radio 1000 Boots Gift Card & 2 Other Big Wins
Thankyou to posters for their hard work as I've won the heart Radio 1000 Boots card, Tiny pop goodies and a Nintendo switch since comping with this site only a month ago !!...

Fuzzy139 - Take A Break July Take A Puzzle
WOW , received a letter today ! I have won 1000 featured in the July issue of Take A Puzzle & Crossword :) Amazing , my biggest cash win , and my only win for at least 18 months ...

Jesama - Many Thanks Guy
after much thinking and looking into getting a new tv, had an e-mail from Heart to inform me that I had won a 55in Sony TV with Sony sound bar plus hamper. Timing couldn't h...

Area - Thank You Gkynaston _400 Supermarket Vouchers.
Today I received 400 of supermarket vouchers - this was from Take a Break Issue 27. Thank you very much gkynaston for all your hard work working out and posting the answers....

Stefanu89 - First Win For Ages!
Had a cheque for 10 through from Take a Puzzle - big thanks to arnesbarnes for posting. Good luck everyone!...

Queenie68 - Win From My Own Post
Received a cheque for 25 from my own post from My Weekly Missing Link 652 :dance:...

Jetsetter77 - Great Week
Thanks to gkynaston I won an Amazon fire HD 10 tablet from Blackcircles twitter page Thanks to misty33 I won alteya organics oil from My weekly All the best for August :finge...

Michie - Thanks Hopeandglory!
Thanks for posting the competition on Twitter with The Sweet Reason Company ... I have won one of their boxes of Afternoon Tea for Two ... look delicious brownies!! :drool::drool: ...

Daisybooh - W E M
Thanks to misty33have won a car go booster seat Just let know :dance::dance:was a rafflecopter comp well happy...

Maggieriordan - 100 To Spend On Food & Drink
Just won 100 with Reeds Rains estate agents locally to win 100 to spend on food & drink, what with Boris' deal, This will go a long way towards my birthday lunch out on Wednesday...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2020, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!