Loquax Winners | January 2021

These were our top winners for January 2021!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Queenie68 - Show Me The Money Big Thanks Guy
Absolutely thrilled have won £4k couldn't have come at a better time :dance:...

RonManager - Huge Prize!!
Not wanting to steal Suroben's thunder here (a massive well done to you Sue... ) but, I've been contacted on Instagram by mobkitchen to be told that I'm the lucky winner of the £5...

Bogglebonce - WOW Moment/ Wish List Win
Just received the following email Hi Julie, Congratulations on being the chosen Online winner for HITS FM in partnership with Disney Plus! Your prize is as follows: - ...

Suroben - Heart Holiday It's Me!
Thank you Guy. I've just won the Jet 2 holiday to the Algarve on Heart South West and Wales. I've been winless for ages and never entered an on air comp before. Just had a look...

JOANNA33 - 2020 Was My Best Winning Year By Far!
I know 2020 has been rubbish on so many levels but I have by a mile had my best winning year since starting to comp in 2005. Still pinching myself about winning the Cash Register ...

Soniabernadette - Wow. Thank You Janet Haste.
Dear Sonia, I hope you’re keeping well and don’t mind me getting in touch, but my name is Louise and I work for Best magazine. You entered one of our crossword compe...

Sheil - Your Home Style Win
Just had a WEM to say I've won a £200 Dusk Luxury Bedding voucher with Your Home Style magazine, my first win of 2021.:-D I also won a £50 Protek voucher with them in August 2020....

Santacat - First WEM Of 2021
Today I received my first WEM of 2021! "Congratulations on winning a Microplane® Gourmet Grater Set, in the recent [url]www.countryliving.com[/url] competition" I don't think...

Hellocats - Samsung TabS7 Plus 5G...
Thank you so much Jason for posting competition...i won this on instagram... Cannot believe how much these cost..I would never have spent this amount of money on a tablet... ...

Nicole_s212 - January Wins
I thought the wins would slow down in January after Christmas advent, but I’ve won 5 prizes since the start of the year that I want to share with you all: 5th Jan - £25 sky bet ...

Previous Winners

Latest, January 2021, December 2020, November 2020, October 2020, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!