Loquax Winners | February 2021

These were our top winners for February 2021!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Tessah55 - £1,000!
Had an email to say "Congratulations! You have won £1000 in the competition featured in February issue of Take a Puzzle & Crossword" I think it may be this one here, so thank yo...

Jim_lauchlan - Woman/Neutradol Menorca Competition
I got an email today to say I had won this 8) 7 nights at Floramar Aparthotel in Cala Galdana, Menorca. I phoned them and the dates have been extended until the end of 2022. ...

Gorn - Two Holidays In Two Months.
Won a Dubai trip in December and a week in Greece in January. I had just been thinking that 2020 had been a very low year for competition wins, not even small prizes, then two b...

Jasmine130711 - Valentine's Day Win
So excited as have won on facebook a valentines day meal takeaway from a local Thai restaurant, flowers and a bottle of bubbly all delivered to my door for hubby and me on Sunday...

Embk27 - L’Occitane Win
Had an WEM saying I’m one of the winners of the L’Occitane Bare Biology comp. Prize is a wellness set worth £234 :dance::dance: Thanks so much to AliBe for posting :ta:...

Clarkmob - Magic & WandaVision Prize
I have won the following - Many thanks to Guy the OP 1 x Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Wireless Lighting LED Starter Kit with 2 Bulbs and Bridge 1 x Google Nest Mini ...

Ccaple - Thank You Morrices - £200
A big thank you to morrices for posting the Bella comps :ta: I have just received a letter to say that I have won £200 in the Prize Crossword competition in Issue 5, which will...

Sarah1271 - Daily Mail
Thank you to everyone who post the daily mail text competitions, I've just had Call to say I have won £500...

Jackietalbot - Baileys Tesco Text To Win
Won £100 Tesco giftcard on the Baileys Tesco Text to Win - a very welcome prize...

Julsthomas - Daily Mail Trivia Quiz - Thank You For Posting Queenie68
Just picked up a voicemail from the Daily Mail letting me know I won yesterday's Trivia Quiz for £1,000 Big thank you to Queenie68 for posting Julie...

Previous Winners

Latest, March 2021, February 2021, January 2021, December 2020, November 2020, October 2020, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!