This week sees the launch of the first big bingo site of 2013 and we have to say that it's a little bit pants. We're not being derogatory though as the name of the site is Lucky Pants Bingo. To be fair we're not enamoured by the name and do wonder how bingo players will take to it.
The problem is that bingo brands are getting tougher to pick up - especially ones that are memorable. But surely the people behind Kitty Bingo could have come up with something less pants or underwear related? We decided to have a look... at time of writing these domains were available!
- Lucky Lucky: Twice as lucky for the players?
- I Should Be So Lucky: Perfect for Kylie fans?
- Lucky Chucky: For horror movie fans perhaps?
- Chuck Norris: He doesn't need luck!
- Lucky Cat: A feline friend for Kitty!
- Lucky Horseshoe: But make sure it's the right way up
- Lucky Clover: Great if it's got four leaves.
- Underpants: No, just no!
- Lucky Dice: Worth a gamble perhaps?
- Lucky Fish: Fish are considered lucky in china but not chip shops!
- Rhymes With Luck: For fans of Blackadder.
- Rabbits Foot: Not so good for the bunny.
- Lucky Tiger: Another good omen from China!
- Tiger Feet: Lucky and Sweet all in one.
- Tiger Blood: Where Charlie Sheen is a Winner.
As you can see there are plenty of potential names for bingo sites that involve 'luck' or at least related to it. We especially like the Chuck Norris or Blackadder options. Of course Lucky Pants Bingo may well be a big winner in the online market - at least it's a stand out name and will get folk talking.
The problem with lucky pants is that they're not always lucky. Nicklas Bendtner for example wore a pair during the European Championships to help promote Paddy Power. He ended up paying a €100000 fine, although the bookmaker did step in and pay it.
Look out for further news about the new Lucky Pants Bingo in the next few days.
Related & Recent Articles
- Drunken Geordie & Other Funny Bingo Callers
- 100 Virgin Experience Vouchers To Be Won
- iPad & iPhone Giveaway At Kitty Bingo
- Gambling Hypocrisy Hits The Mirror
- You Can Hook A Prize Up To £50
- Kitty Bingo Review
- Latest News