Win £20K Whack-A-Do What A Day
This Promotion Has Expired.
It's a new dawn for lotto from The National Lottery and they're pulling out all the stops to cushion the blow of the price rise. A new TV campaign has been launched complete with a catchy little tune to explain that the prizes are changing and that the game is also life changing thanks to money raised for good causes.
Of course it skates around the fact that the price of a ticket has gone up from £1 to £2 (oh whacka do what a day). The price rise is also conveniently forgotten in the splendid ditty that accompanies the advert. The song is so catchy that The National Lottery want you to sing-a-long and there's a £20,000 prize on offer in a prize competition.
You'll need to be quick to get involved though as the closing date is 13th October 2013. To enter you simply upload a video of yourself singing to the tune of the new Lotto ‘Wackadoo’ advert via The National Lottery YouTube channe. You can sing the advert’s lyrics – or make up your own (get the price rise in, we dare you).
The actual lyrics are:
- Across the nation, there's great elation,
- there's more live changing every day.
- From jackpot living, to local giving
- singing ooh whacka-ddo what a day
We much prefer:
- Across the nation, there's no elation,
- as price rises keep happening every day.
- The fewer winnings is unforgiving
- as it now costs us twice as much to play.
The ten best entries will be chosen by The National Lottery and then a public vote will be held to determine the winner. Our view on voting competitions is not positive and even more so when there's a £20,000 prize at stake - this could get messy! If the judging panel can select 10 entries we're pretty sure they could pick the best one.
Related & Recent Articles
- Play National Lottery On Mobile
- Win £10Million With Mega Bingo Millions
- £1.6Million Winner Is A Sky Vegas Jackpot King
- UK Winner Scoops £81million
- The £100K Winning Lottery Scratchcard
- Latest News