The bonus wheel for new depositors is a popular tool used by a number of bingo brands. Players usually get a percentage bonus after depositing and then are invited to spin the wheel for an extra bonus. Usually everyone wins as there's a guaranteed minimum prize. Wink Bingo were one of the first sites to introduce the bonus wheel - and this month they've gone and made some changes.
The Wink Bingo Bonus Wheel for new players is now The Wheel Of Prizes. The minimum prize for new players remains a £15 bonus however there's now the chance to win tangible prizes with your spin. To spin the wheel you need to first register as a new player and deposit £10. You'll collect a 250% bonus plus a spin of the wheel.
It's highly likely you'll still get a £15 bonus but the prize wheel now offers the chance to win other goodies. These include an iPad Air 2, a hamper, Amazon vouchers, Tesco Vouchers, £1000 holiday vouchers, slot spins, a smartphone and bingo bonuses up to £1000. Note that if you're lucky enough to win a prize that's not a bonus then you still receive the £15. As with all welcome offers, terms and conditions do apply. The promotion is scheduled to run until the end of March 2016.
For current players there's still plenty of offers and promotions to enjoy at Wink Bingo in January. This is because the site is hosting a January Sale and offering tickets on jackpot games at cut prices. The discounts available are as follows:
- Monday - 60% off the £500 Jackpot game (2p instead of 5p)
- Tuesday - 40% off the £1000 Jackpot game (15p instead of 25p)
- Wednesday - 50% off the £1000 Booty Call (50p instead of £1)
- Thursday - 50% off the £500 Jackpot game (5p instead of 10p)
- Saturday - 20% off the £5000 Jackpot game (40p instead of 50p)
- Sunday - 50% off the Hidden Treasures game (50p instead of £1)
As well as all the above taking place each week you can also play Daily Delights every Wednesday at 8.45pm for half price. In addition there's a £1000 jackpot game that takes place in the Super Saver Room every Sunday at 8pm. This is a BOGOF game with tickets costing 25p each. All jackpot tickets are available on pre-buy via the lobby.
Related & Recent Articles
- £100K Jackpots Are Your Weekend Bingo Highlights
- Spring Into Cash & Big Jackpots This April
- Bingo April Fools & A £1000 No Foolin Jackpot
- Share £4000 By Playing In The Wink Games
- Scratch & Win When You Login
- Wink Bingo Review
- Latest News