Soccer Saturday Super 6 will be boosting the jackpot from £250,000 to an incredible £1 Million for the first time this season. Get your entries in before 3pm on Saturday 10th September 2016 for your chance to scoop the Jackpot!
After £500,000 has been won in the last two rounds, we are boosting the Jackpot to a cool £1 Million! 29 players shared £250,000 on Saturday 27th August and another 2 players shared the Jackpot last Saturday - could it be won three times in a row?!
In the free-to-play Super Six game, players are required to predict the score of six selected matches, with a £1 Million prize on offer for those who correctly predict the six scores. If the jackpot is not won, the highest points scorer will win a £10k consolation prize.
Among the fixtures are Southamptonís trip to The Emirates to face Arsenal and two newly promoted sides meeting at Turf Moor, when Hull City take on Burnley. The full fixture list is as follows:
- AFC Bournemouth v West Brom
- Arsenal v Southampton
- Burnley v Hull
- Middlesboro v Crystal Palace
- Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham v Watford
Follow the action unfold with Jeff Stelling and the gang on Soccer Saturday from 12pm and don't forget to make your predictions by 3pm on Saturday to be in with a chance of becoming a Millionaire
Related & Recent Articles
- Join The £1million Summer Giveaway At Sky Bingo
- Tipping Point Bingo Prizes To Be Won In June
- Share The Love To Win Cash Prizes
- How To Get Free Bets On Every Race At Cheltenham
- Super 6 Offers A Guaranteed £1Million Prize
- Latest News