Nottingham Woman Claims Paddy's Plate Is A Monstrosity
This Promotion Has Expired.
Earlier this week we told you about the arrival of our coveted Paddy McGuinness plate from Jackpotjoy. 5000 of the plates were sent out to winners of a prize draw held to celebrate the arrival of new bingo royalty at the site. However, according to a report in The Nottingham Post, not everyone is happy to have received a plate.
According to the article, Jude Walker was "shocked" to receive the prize and has described it as "terrifying" and a "monstrosity". The report continues to explain that Jude is now trying to figure out what to do with the plate. She has considered regifting but is concerned about who you could actually palm it off on. Well, now you're in the news re-gifting makes it all the more difficult because all your friends know you have the item!!!
We're not quite sure whether it was just a slow news day in Nottingham, whether it's a genuine article or a canny bit of publicity by Jackpotjoy. We will now see other recipients of the plate come forward? We wouldn't be surprised to see a report about someone who's decorated their downstairs toilet with numerous plates purchased off eBay (idea copyright Loquax LOL).
If you have received the plate and aren't sure what to do with it then we do have some suggestions:
- Use it as a plate!
- Re-gift it - it'll make the perfect Secret Santa!
- Put it on your wall and see if your visitors notice.
- Purchase more off eBay to create a full dinner service.
- Use it as a frisbee - although it may not last long.
- Keep it in the attic and hope it rises in value.
- Make a plate jigsaw puzzle by smashing it up.
- Drop it off at a charity shop.
- Contact your local paper and get a story about it.
Thankfully there are some people who, apart from ourselves, are happy to have possession of a Paddy McGuinness plate. Which Bingo consider the plate to be the Holy Grail... although to be fair a teapot would be much better.
Indiana Jones has searched high & low for #Jackpotjoy's @PaddyMcGuinness royal plate. #RightRoyalDish— WhichBingo (@WhichBingoUK) November 15, 2017
“Professor of Archaeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it… obtainer of rare antiquities.” pic.twitter.com/rfO9Na8ppz
You can find more happy Paddy plate holders by checking out the #rightroyaldish tag on Twitter.
Related & Recent Articles
- Make A Bid For The Chance To Win Prizes
- Heart Jackpotjoy And You Could Be Off To Venice
- Win A Magical Family Holiday To Lapland
- Time For Some Tasty Halloween Bingo Jackpots
- Merlin Annual Passes Are Up For Grabs
- Jackpotjoy Review
- Latest News