Social media has had a huge impact on the way we bet and also interact with online bookmakers. In the past you only had the option to place bets based on what what listed on the bookies' website. Now you can engage with them via Twitter and ask them to create bets for you on selected markets that they may not usually cover or combine. At Betfred this is called #PickYourPunt.
To get involved with #PickYourPunt you need to be active on Twitter and also have a Betfred account. Then you need to head over to Betfred and check out the games that are available under the #PickYourPunt heading. Using these games you can then create a bet that's currently not being offered. Once you've tweeted your request then Betfred will respond with a price.
- 1. Login to Twitter
- 2. Login to Betfred
- 3. Visit the #PickYourPunt page and review the markets
- 4. Create a bet that's not currently offered
- 5. Tweet your request to @Betfred using #PickYourPunt
- 6. Wait for a reply, price and link from @Betfred
- 7. Follow the link to place the bet
As you can see from the above the process is relatively easy. If you're unsure of the kind of bets that can be requested then check out previous #PickYourPunt tweets on Twitter.
Although the games/events that are featured on #PickYourPunt are limited you will find that they cover the main games. For example, at time of writing the list included games from Champions League, Rugby League, Six Nations, Darts and Premier League.
Betfred take #PickYourPunt requests up to 5 minutes before kick off and endeavour to reply to all tweets. Our advice would be to make your request at least an hour before kick off or earlier! Note that bets can only be placed as singles and if any leg of your bet is voided then the whole bet becomes void.
See Betfred for further terms and conditions.
Related & Recent Articles
- And It Is Goodbye Ruby Bingo
- Black Friday Bingo Bonuses & Jackpots
- Lottery Betting At William Hill
- Bet £10 Get £60 In Betfred Bonuses
- New Look Wink Introduces Wink Rewards
- Latest News