Win £100K With Wimbledon Smart Money Series
This Promotion Has Expired.
Coral's free Smart Money series continues with a new competition this time based on the up and coming Wimbledon Tennis Tournament. This much anticipated event will run between the 1st and 14th July 2019 at The All England Club. If you can use your powers of prediction to answer a series of questions correctly then you could win a share of £100,000.
To find the competition on the Coral website: Follow our link and login/register with Coral. Head to the sportsbook section and select 'Promotions'. The Smart Money Series promotion is listed on that page. Select the page and then follow the instructions to take part.
Predict To Win
To enter this competition you'll need to answer ten questions about this year's Wimbledon Tennis Tournament. Unfortunately these questions aren't straightforward multiple choice. Instead you'll need to make predictions about the outcome of the tournament. Get all 10 correct and you win £100,000 (or a share of the pot if there's more than one winner).
If you've played other Smart Money Series competitions then you'll discover things are a little different these days Due to requirements regarding age verification players now need to login to Coral before answering the questions. If you're new to the site then you may also be asked to verify your age by uploading documents. This doesn't take long and is purely a precautionary step now in place at all gambling sites.
The questions are as follows
- Who will win the men's singles?
- Who will win the ladies' singles?
- Which of these will serve the most aces?
- How many sets will the menís winner drop?
- How many sets will Serena Williams lose?
- What will be the fastest serve during the tournament?
- What will be the lowest ranked player in the women's QF?
- Will there be a tie break in the menís final?
- Will the roof be used for the ladies' final?
- How many sets in the men's final?
As ever, there are two ways to approach this competition. Firstly there's the make random guesses and hope for the best approach. However we think with a bit of research you could achieve some educated answers. For example by checking results from previous years you can get a ball park idea of what usually transpires statistically during the tournament.
Entry to the competition is free, but you must be registered with Coral to take part. Entries will be accepted from players in The UK and Republic Of Ireland. Entries can be made and also edited up to 10.30am on 1st July 2019. This coincides with the beginning of the first day's play at Wimbledon.
In order to be a winner in this free Wimbledon prediction competition you need to get all 10 questions correct. The total prize on offer is £100,000 and this will be shared equally by all players who get 10 answers correct. Note that if no one gets the 10 questions right then no prize is awarded. As we've said in previous competitions we would love to see Coral pay out rewards if the main prize isn't awarded.
Related & Recent Articles
- Spin Senor Burrito To Win A Mexican Holiday
- Win £100K In The Festive Smart Money Series
- Bet Victor Kick Off The Million Pound Bet
- Landmark Bingo To Close In August
- £20K Gift Grab Offers Eight Weeks Of Bonuses & Prizes
- Latest News