Win £100K In The Festive Smart Money Series
This Promotion Ended On 13th December 2019
Coral's free Smart Money series continues with a new competition this time based on the sports that will be taking place over the festive period. Amongst the sports included are boxing, Scottish Open Snooker and the PDC World Championship. If you can use your powers of prediction to answer a series of questions correctly then you could win a share of £100,000.
To find the competition on the Coral website: Follow our link and login/register with Coral. Head to the sportsbook section and select 'Promotions'. The Smart Money Series promotion is listed on that page. Select the page and then follow the instructions to take part.
Predict To Win
To enter this competition you'll need to answer ten questions about festive sport tournaments and matches. Unfortunately these questions aren't straightforward multiple choice. Instead you'll need to make predictions about the outcome of the tournament. Get all 10 correct and you win £100,000 (or a share of the pot if there's more than one winner).
If you've played other Smart Money Series competitions then you'll discover things are a little different these days Due to requirements regarding age verification players now need to login to Coral before answering the questions. If you're new to the site then you may also be asked to verify your age by uploading documents. This doesn't take long and is purely a precautionary step now in place at all gambling sites.
The questions are as follows
- Will Joshua beat Ruiz Jr inside 12 rounds?
- What will the highest break in the Scottish Open final be?
- Who will win the PDC World Championship?
- How many points will Chelsea get v Spurs and Arsenal?
- Will New England Patriots score points in every quarter?
- Which quarter will see the most points scored (Houston v Golden State)?
- Will any England batsman score 100+ in the first SA Test?
- Will Altior win the King George VI Chase?
- What price will the Coral Welsh Grand National winner go off at?
- How many goals will Manchester United score at Arsenal?
As ever, there are two ways to approach this competition. Firstly there's the make random guesses and hope for the best approach. However we think with a bit of research you could achieve some educated answers. For example by checking results from previous matches you might be able to make better guesses for some of the questions. For the most part thought we think this is purely a finger in the air and hope competition.
Entry to the competition is free, but you must be registered with Coral to take part. Entries will be accepted from players in The UK and Republic Of Ireland. Entries can be made and also edited up to 12pm on the 13th December. We're a bit confused by the closing date as the first question is for a fight on the 7th December! We suspect that you may need to get those entries in a little bit sooner.
In order to be a winner in this free festive prediction competition you need to get all 10 questions correct. The total prize on offer is £100,000 and this will be shared equally by all players who get 10 answers correct. Note that if no one gets the 10 questions right then no prize is awarded. As we've said in previous competitions we would love to see Coral pay out rewards if the main prize isn't awarded.
Related & Recent Articles
- Coral Launch New Free To Play Correct 4
- Grand National Free Bet Offers
- Win £100K In The Coral Smart Money Series
- Darline Is Favourite For UK Eurovision Glory
- Buzz Bingo Agree Deal With Playtech For New Site
- Latest News