Win £100K In The Coral Smart Money Series
This Promotion Ended On 22nd December 2018
Earlier in the year Coral ran two free prediction competitions. One was for The World Cup and the other for the new Premier League season. Well, now they're back with yet another one - it falls under the Coral £1million Smart Money Series and gives you the chance to win £100,000. You'll just need to predict a few darts results to take home the cash.
To take part in this promotion you'll need to head over to Coral Sports and go to the Smart Money Series page. This can be found by clicking on the 'Promotions' section at Coral. Once logged in you then need to complete your PDC World Darts Championship predictions by answering all ten questions. You can edit your answers until 12.30pm 22nd December.
How Many 180s Will There Be?
To win the prize money you'll need all 10 predictions to be correct. All players who get all 10 answers right will share the £100,000 pot. Therefore if you're the only player with all 10 answers correct then you collect all the cash. If two players miraculously guess the same predictions then they'd both receive £50,000. The bad news is that if you get 9 questions right you go home with nothing.
If you're thinking that it will be an easy ride to £100K, then think again. Here's a selection of the questions you'll need to answer:
- Who will win the tournament
- Will there be a 9 dart finish
- Will Adrian Lewis throw more 180s than Rob Cross
- How far will Raymond Van Barneveld go
- Will Anderson lose more tournaments sets than Wright
- How many tournaments 180s will there be
- How many players will manage a 170 checkout
- How many Scottish players will reach the QF
- What will be the final throw of the tournament
Stats Or Guess?
By looking back on previous tournaments we think it should be possible to predict a best answer. For example a 9 dart finish has happened in previous tournaments - but not in 2017 - so perhaps 2018 is the year for another one? For the other questions we think something like Darts Database could be a useful tool.
If this kind of indepth research isn't for you then you can always rely on the good old "guess". The odds of predicting all 10 outcomes correctly are quite high. Therefore we anticipate that Coral will not have to payout the £100K. This is why we think that this kind of promotion should have some kind of guaranteed prize for the player with the most correct answers.
Come On Sports
Related & Recent Articles
- Coral Million Returns - Play Free To Win A Million
- Win A Choice Of Three Weekend Breaks
- Frank de Boer & Eddie Howe Favourites For Southampton
- Predict To Win A Million With The Coral Million
- Win Tickets To An Exclusive Dynamo Event
- Latest News