Win £100K With Cheltenham Prediction Game
This Promotion Has Expired.
Coral's free Smart Money series continues with a new competition this time based on the up and coming Cheltenham Festival. The first big horse racing event of the year will run between the 12th and 15th March 2019. If you can use your powers of prediction to answer a series of questions correctly then you could win a share of £100,000.
To find the competition on the Coral website: Follow our link and login/register. Head to the sportsbook section and select 'Promotions'. The Smart Money Series promotion is listed on that page. Select the page and then follow the instructions to take part.
Predict To Win
To enter this competition you'll need to answer ten questions about this year's Cheltenham Festival. Unfortunately these questions aren't straightforward multiple choice. Instead you'll need to make predictions about the outcome of the races that will be taking place during The Festival. Get all 10 correct and you win £100,000 (or a share of the pot if there's more than one winner).
The questions are as follows:
- Will Great Britain win the Prestbury Cup?
- Who will be the Top Trainer?
- Which owner will win the most money?
- How many favourites will win their races?
- What will be the SP of the highest priced winner?
- Will a female jockey win a race?
- Will an Irish-trained horse win the Supreme Novices Hurdle?
- What will the SP be of the Coral Cup winner?
- Will a female trainer have a winner on 14th March?
- What will the winning distance be in the Gold Cup?
There are two ways to approach this competition. Firstly there's the make random guesses and hope for the best approach. However we think with a bit of research you could achieve some educated answers. For example by checking the odds you can discover that Ireland are favourites to retain The Prestbury Cup. You can also compare results from previous years to get a ball park for things like highest prices and favourite wins.
Entry to the competition is free, but you must be registered with Coral to take part. Entries will be accepted from players in The UK and Republic Of Ireland. Entries can be made and also edited up to 1.30pm on Tuesday 12th March 2019. This is the time of the first race of The Cheltenham Festival.
In order to be a winner in this free Cheltenham prediction competition you need to get all 10 questions correct. The total prize on offer is £100,000 and this will be shared equally by all players who get 10 answers correct. Note that if no one gets the 10 questions right then no prize is awarded. As we've said in previous competitions we would love to see Coral pay out rewards if the main prize isn't awarded.
Related & Recent Articles
- Will Mourinho Win The Premier League Sack Race
- Last Cozy Games Bingo Brands To Close
- Build Your Bet To Win £10000
- Sun Bingo Launch Free Live Trivia Quiz
- Master Golf 2019 Latest Betting Offers
- Latest News