Reach For The Daily Prizes At Jackpotjoy
This Promotion Has Expired.
Jackpotjoy may well have been inspired by S Club 7 for the title of their latest prize giveaway. It's called Reach For The Prize and gives you the opportunity to win daily tech goodies. There's a whole host of gadgets up for grabs including Ring Video Doorbells, Tefal Optigrill Plus, Apple TV and Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speakers.
Reach For The Prize runs daily at Jackpotjoy between the 18th and 27th March 2019. Login to Jackpotjoy each day and "rub the trophy" to discover the day's offer and how to enter. You'll need to do this in order to opt-in to the promotion. To qualify for the prize draw it's then a case of wagering £5 or more on games. Players can earn one entry per day.
The prizes that are on offer during this promotion are as follows:
- 18th March - 5 x £150 Lifestyle Digital Shopping Voucher
- 19th March - 5 x Sony Google Assistant Built-in Wireless Speaker in White
- 20th March - 5 x Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones
- 21st March - 5 x Tefal Optigrill Plus
- 22nd March - 5 x Ring Video Doorbell 2
- 23rd March - 5 x Roberts Radio RD70 Revival
- 24th March - 5 x Cuisinart Steamer
- 25th March - 5 x Apple TV (4th generation) 32GB
- 26th March - 5 x Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
- 27th March - 5 x £150 Lifestyle Digital Shopping Voucher
Deal Another Day
As well as listening to S Club 7, the folks at Jackpotjoy have also been watching James Bond. Deal Another Day is another current promotion, although this one only runs until the 22nd March. Simply opt in and spin the wheel every day between Monday 18th March and Friday 22nd March to reveal a prize draw. Qualify for that prize draw by wagering £5 or more on casino or live casino games. Players can earn a maximum of one entry per day.
At the end of the promotion 520 lucky winners will be selected to each receive a Box Bonanza Game. Note that the terms of the Box Bonanza games have recently changed. If you win a game it will cost you £1 to play. However, if the Box Bonanza game is played within 7 days of receipt the £1 fee will be waived. If the game is played 8 to 14 days from receipt then players need to contact customer support. After that we suspect that the game is lost. Previously the timeframe was 30 days and 60 days!
Jackpotjoy are one of the most active bingo brands on social media. They regularly run prize draws on Facebook and Twitter. However, they've just launched on Instagram - a platform that a lot more brands seem to be using. It's worth giving them a follow to see their latest posts and stories.
At the moment there's only a small community on JPJ's Instagram profile and no exclusive prizes. However we wouldn't be surprised to see more activity in the near future. Facebook and Twitter are becoming tougher places for brands to function whilst Instagram seems to be the place to be - for now.
Related & Recent Articles
- Win A Treehouse Holiday In Cornwall
- Self Exclusion From Online Bingo
- Play On The Bingo App To Share £5000
- Jackpotjoy Introduce Mini Game Bingo
- Win Tickets To The Victorious Festival
- Jackpotjoy Review
- Latest News