Win £100K With Master Golf Prediction Game
This Promotion Has Expired.
Coral's free Smart Money series continues with a new competition this time based on the up and coming Masters Golf Tournament. The much anticipated golf event will run between the 8th and 14th April 2019 in Augusta. If you can use your powers of prediction to answer a series of questions correctly then you could win a share of £100,000.
To find the competition on the Coral website: Follow our link and login/register. Head to the sportsbook section and select 'Promotions'. The Smart Money Series promotion is listed on that page. Select the page and then follow the instructions to take part.
Predict To Win
To enter this competition you'll need to answer ten questions about this year's Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta. Unfortunately these questions aren't straightforward multiple choice. Instead you'll need to make predictions about the outcome of the tournament. Get all 10 correct and you win £100,000 (or a share of the pot if there's more than one winner).
The questions are as follows:
- Where will the winner come from?
- Will anyone birdie all 3 holes on Amen Corner?
- Will there be a hole in one?
- What will be the winning score?
- What will be the worst score on any hole?
- What will be the lowest score of the week?
- How many rounds in the 60s will Tiger Woods shoot?
- Which European will finish higher?
- Will Jordan Spieth finish in the top 20?
- Will there be a playoff?
As ever, there are two ways to approach this competition. Firstly there's the make random guesses and hope for the best approach. However we think with a bit of research you could achieve some educated answers. For example by checking results from previous years you can get a ball park for things like holes in one and playoff occurrences.
Entry to the competition is free, but you must be registered with Coral to take part. Entries will be accepted from players in The UK and Republic Of Ireland. Entries can be made and also edited up to Thursday 11th April 2019. This coincides with the beginning of the main event at Augusta.
In order to be a winner in this free Masters Golf prediction competition you need to get all 10 questions correct. The total prize on offer is £100,000 and this will be shared equally by all players who get 10 answers correct. Note that if no one gets the 10 questions right then no prize is awarded. As we've said in previous competitions we would love to see Coral pay out rewards if the main prize isn't awarded.
Related & Recent Articles
- Play The Live Trivia Quiz With Betfred
- Slingo £100K Prize Draw At Coral Bingo
- Who Are Favourites To Win Love Island 2018
- Christmas Day Jackpots & Free Bingo Games
- The Bonus Explorer Offers Daily Chances To Win
- Latest News