Free World Cup Cricket Prediction Game
This Promotion Has Expired.
Coral's free Smart Money series continues with a new competition this time based on the up and coming Cricket World Cup. This much anticipated event will run between the 30th May and 14th July 2019 at venues across England and Wales. If you can use your powers of prediction to answer a series of questions correctly then you could win a share of £100,000.
To find the competition on the Coral website: Follow our link and login/register. Head to the sportsbook section and select 'Promotions'. The Smart Money Series promotion is listed on that page. Select the page and then follow the instructions to take part.
Predict To Win
To enter this competition you'll need to answer ten questions about this year's World Cup Cricket Tournament. Unfortunately these questions aren't straightforward multiple choice. Instead you'll need to make predictions about the outcome of the tournament. Get all 10 correct and you win £100,000 (or a share of the pot if there's more than one winner).
Since the last Smart Series competition there has been a slight change in the way things work. Due to requirements regarding age verification players now need to login to Coral before answering the questions. If you're new to the site then you may also be asked to verify your age by uploading documents. This doesn't take long and is purely a precautionary step now in place at all gambling sites.
The questions are as follows
- Who will win the world cup?
- At what stage will England depart?
- Will Australia and South Africa make the semi-finals?
- Will all teams have at least one victory?
- What will the result be between India & Pakistan?
- Will any team score over 400 runs in an innings?
- What will be the highest individual batsman innings?
- Will any player take a hat-trick?
- Who will score the most runs - Root, Kohli or Warner?
- How many runs will be scored in the final?
As ever, there are two ways to approach this competition. Firstly there's the make random guesses and hope for the best approach. However we think with a bit of research you could achieve some educated answers. For example by checking results from previous years you can get a ball park idea of what usually transpires statistically during a Cricket World Cup.
Entry to the competition is free, but you must be registered with Coral to take part. Entries will be accepted from players in The UK and Republic Of Ireland. Entries can be made and also edited up to 10.30am on 3rd June 2019. This coincides with the beginning of England's second game which will be against Pakistan at Trent Bridge.
In order to be a winner in this free World Cup Cricket prediction competition you need to get all 10 questions correct. The total prize on offer is £100,000 and this will be shared equally by all players who get 10 answers correct. Note that if no one gets the 10 questions right then no prize is awarded. As we've said in previous competitions we would love to see Coral pay out rewards if the main prize isn't awarded.
Related & Recent Articles
- Unibet Guarantee A Million Pound Of World Cup Prizes
- World Cup Betting Offers Including Enhanced Odds
- Cheltenham Festival 2019 Free Bet Offers
- Win £100K In The Coral Smart Money Series
- Win £10000 With Football Fan Of The Year
- Latest News