Add Competitions & Prize Draws To Loquax
Thank you for considering adding competitions to our site. Loquax welcomes contributions to our competition listings from users, promoters, influencers, bloggers, siteowners and agencies. Self promotion is acceptable. Please note that all submissions are subject to our terms and conditions and we advise siteowners and promoters to review these first.
This is a free service.
How To Add A Competition
Competitions are posted to Loquax via a forum system. The data entered then allows us to categorise competitions by date added, closing date, prize category and entry method.
To add a competition you need to do the following:
- To start off you will need to register with Loquax
- Please make a short welcome post
- Go to the forum and post your competition
- That's it!
- Our ducks will then magically get your competition into the various listings
- Only one post per promotion is required and our terms above apply
- Moderators/users are on hand to assist.
Terms & Conditions
Loquax offers competitions and prize draw organisers including bloggers and PR agencies the opportunity to list their competitions for free on our listings provided the following terms and conditions are met:
- The competition is free to enter
- The competition is open to UK Residents
- The competition has a clear closing date and rules
- The competition is not run by a gambling site (indirect or direct)
- The competition does not require users to vote for you in order to enter
- The competition does not require users to sign up for a third party offer
- The competition is not for lead generation (e.g. MyOffers)
- The competition is not being run by another competition site
- The prizes are not discounts
- The prizes are not timeshare holidays or require admin payments from winners
- The site doesn't fall in our "sites we won't accept" list (see below)
All posts on our forum are open to moderation. If we feel there is an issue with a site and/or competition then we reserve the right to remove the post. We also reserve the right to disallow any promoter access to using our site. The terms listed above and below are guidelines, but we can make exceptions. Please contact us to discuss.
Help Us To Help You
Loquax is a free service and reciprocal links back to our homepage or competitions section are most welcome. Unfortunately they're also very rare and that is frustrating for us as a free service. Whilst we understand that this is not always possible to post links on websites a "thank you" and mention on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram also goes a long way. This enables us to reach potential new visitors and be here to feature your competitions/prize draws in the future.
Sites We Won't Accept
Loquax will not accept free listing promotions from prize draw only sites, direct competitors, free gift incentive sites, 'bid' auction/raffle sites, payday loan sites, bingo portals, gambling sites or third party lead generation services. We may also reject your site if we feel that it's taking advantage of our free service (e.g. surveying our users to pick up information about comping) and/or infringing on revenue streams of the site.
Raffles & Win A House Competitions
Win A House competitions can be posted to the forum provided they offer a free entry route. All other Win A House competitions should be emailed to the siteowners for listing in our dedicated section. Other raffles, e.g. those that offer cars, expensive prizes and that require a user to purchase a ticket (out of a fixed number) in order to enter will not be accepted. Raffle sites offering free entry competitions on social media for example will also not be accepted.
Posting your competition on our forums is not a guarantee that it will remain on Loquax. We reserve the remove your competition, and reserve the right to not enter into discussion regarding this matter.