Loquax Sudoku - 26th June 2017
Unfortunately due to technical issues our free Sudoku game (dubbed Su-duck-o) which gave your brain a daily workout has had to be retired. It was created in 2005 and needs a massive overhaul to make it game worthy for 2017 and beyond. To fill the gap, we've selected an alternative that we feel works well. It offers you plenty of options but it's just missing a few ducks!
Hints & Tips
- You can change the difficulty level via the links at the top right.
- By deselecting "allow incorrect moves" you can check your answer straight away
- Every row must contain the numbers 1 to 9.
- Every column must contain the numbers 1 to 9.
- Every 3x3 square must contain the numbers 1 to 9.
If you like numbers and brain training then how about playing bingo? Bingo players need mental speed, accuracy, concentration and ability to recognise patterns when they're dabbing their numbers (The Daily Telegraph). The online game does take some of that away with the auto-dabbing feature, but most sites will allow you to disengage the option.
Surprisingly there isn't an online bingo/sudoku crossover game - but there is an Android app where you have to solve the Sudoku puzzle by placing the numbers in the order call by the Bingo Balls.
Finally, we hope to get our own Su-ducko game back online at some point in the future. Our apologies if you're missing it.