Win A Watch Raffles - Luxury Watch Competitions
Whilst many pay to enter competition sites focus on cars the other popular prize is a luxury watch. By taking part in these raffles or spot the ball skill competitions you could potentially win a designer watch. Watchlotto for example have given away Rolex Submariners, Breitling Super Ocean Heritage II and Omega Aqua Terra watches in a number of contests. Whilst these prizes are brand new do be aware that some raffles may offer second hand prizes. This isn't a problem but this information should be clearly indicated on the competition page.
Before you choose to pay and play at these sites do check out our reviews. Additionally check out the sites and their social media pages. Do they have recent winners? Are tickets selling for the respective giveaways? Are the owners active on social media? Are there any negative reviews on Facebook or Trustpilot? Remember that raffle sites - or prize competition sites as some prefer to be called - are not regulated. They're also not under the same kind of UKGC spotlight like casino and bingo sites.
Entering these kind of competitions can be expensive. So just be wary of how much you're spending and treat it as you would any other gambling site. These sites do not offer tools to limit deposits, spending or offer customer tools. It also pays to read the terms and conditions! We know this is incredibly tedious but it will give you an indicator of things like closing date extensions and what happens if not enough tickets are sold. At the end of the day you're spending your hard earned cash and you want to make sure you're getting good value for money.
6 Featured Watch Raffle Sites
Dream Cars, Cash, Holidays, Watches
Campervans, Tech, Cash
Cars, Bikes, Tech, Cash, Watches
Cars, Motorbikes, Watches
Cars, Motorbikes, Watches
Top Tips For Luxury Watch Raffles
1. Consider using established brands like BOTB.
2. Check the competition site out before even thinking about spending money.
3. Read reviews, look on social media, check for winners.
4. See if the watch on offer is brand new or second hand.
5. If the watch is second hand make sure details are given to prove it's validity.
6. If you have any uncertainty then don't buy a ticket.
7. Raffle sites are unregulated so be wary when you purchase.
8. Watch your costs and don't spend what you can't afford.
9. Consider purchasing an entry when ticket sales are well underway.
10. Be gamble aware at all times!
Add Your Raffle Site
If you've run a raffle/prize competition site and want to be featured on Loquax then please get in touch. Advertising and affiliate partnership options are also available. Please note raffle sites should not be posted to our forum. The reviews and information here is provided for reference only.