The Loquax Competitions FAQ
Over the years we've been asked many questions about online competitions. So below is everything we think you might need to know. From "how to enter" to "why am I not winning" we've hopefully provided enough information to assist you. As Loquax has expanded since we launched in 1998 you'll also find links to help pages for win a house competitions and online bingo. Let's be clear though we (Jason & Kirsty) can run a decent competition website but we're not comping experts, professionals, kings or queens. However we do think our advice should help.
To use the FAQ simply look through the list of popular questions that we're asked and follow the links. You'll either end up on a page answering the question or in a section of Loquax which will provide more information about the subject. If there's anything below that we've missed or if you have question we've not answered then do get in touch. You might also want to check out some of the links below as these guides may also assist you.
All About Winning
- What prizes can I win by entering competitions online?
- How do I know if I've won a prize?
- Do people really win prizes?
- Do people win ITV competitions?
- Do people win house raffles?
- Do people win at MyOffers?
- Do people win Daily Click To Win competitions?
- I never ever win a prize - why not?
All About Finding Competitions
- How do I find competitions to enter online?
- How do I find postcard competitions to enter?
- What are the best competition magazines?
All About Entering Competitions
- How do I enter competitions?
- How do I enter Facebook competitions?
- How do I enter Instagram competitions?
- How do I enter Twitter competitions?
- Do I need to read the rules?
- Are there any competition scams?
- Do I need a comping email account?
- Will I get loads of spam from comping?
- What do NPN, AIOE, WEM, LWE etc mean?
All About Win A House Competitions
All About About Bingo
More Comping Help
You can always learn more about comping by reading other guides. Super Lucky and MSE both have comprehensive guides to comping and in those you may well pick up extra hints and tips.